General conditions for participants of Segway City Tours operated by HB-Adventure Switzerland AG and cooperation Partners
All participants drive at their proper risk and are fully responsible for any damages at the Segways or any bodily injuries to third parties. The organizer is not responsible in case of a) material damage, b) bodily injuries c) expenses from third parties, d) fines caused by the participant, e) accident caused by the participant f) break off of the event because of bad weather, etc.
Any vehicle damage caused by participants will be charged.
Instructions are communicated at the beginning of the event. They are to be respected by all the participants. The organizer is allowed to exclude any persons which are not following the instructions. Participants may declare that they have understand all the instructions. Minimum age to participate is 16 years, a drivers license is not required.
For all the events, the federal and cantonal Swiss law (highway code, forest law, etc) will have to be considered.
Alcohol is strictly forbidden for all the participants. Persons alcoholised or under drugs will be excluded from the event without being compensated.
For security reason you must wear a helmet while driving Segway or E-Bikeboards. Helmets and safety wests will be provided at no additional charge
Dress like you would for an outdoor hike. Long pants and comfortable footwear like boots or tennis shoes are recommended. Avoid sandals and shorts. Layered clothing during the cooler months is advisable
4. Our business terms and conditions
Thank you for being interested in our offerings. Segway City Tours is a business unit of HB-Adventure Switzerland. When booking with uns, please read carefully the terms and conditions as listed below.
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows: (i) Segway City Tours, by HB – Adventure Switzerland AG, CH 8037 Zurich ('The Company') - Supplier of Services (ii) The Acceptor of the said Services. ('The Contracting Party')
(iii) The Receiver of the said Services. ('The Guests')
(iv) Persons acting as Servant or Agents for The Company. ('The Servant or Agent')
In entering into an agreement with The Company for the supply of services, The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to be bound by all the conditions exemptions and provision herein contained.
1. It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor from time to time employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of The Company. The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
2. THE CONTRACT PRICE
The Contracting Party agrees to pay a booking deposit of 30 % of total invoice value at the time of booking. A second deposit of 70 % of total invoice value at least 30 days weeks prior to the event. In case the booking is less than 30 days prior to the event, full payment is required. Any remaining balance and charges for extras incurred during the event will be invoiced after the event and are due for payment not later than 10 days from the invoice date.
For individual guests and small groups (less than 6 persons) a booking fee can be charged. A booking fee will also occur in change of changes to be made after event confirmation.
3. The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of written confirmation, by either letter, e-mail or fax, and once this is received a contract shall be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other interested parties.
4. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit of 30% of total invoice value will be forfeited. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking within two weeks prior to the event date, the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay 80% of the price contracted for. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking between 1 and 14 days prior to the event date, the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay 100% of the price contracted for.
5. If for any reason the Contracting Party reduces the number of Guests that he has contracted on behalf of 14 days or more prior to the event datAe, the Contracting Party will be liable to pay 80% of the full list price attributable to each such Guest by way of cancellation charge. If for any reason the Contracting Party reduces the number of guests that he has contracted on behalf of within 14 days of the event date the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay 100% of the price contracted for.
THE COMPANY'S AUTHORITY
6. The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company's behalf on the grounds of safety, whether it be the safety of the Contracting Party, the Guest or some other person, or on any other grounds.
7. The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree that the opinion of the Company or it's Servants or Agents is final in regard to any matters appertaining to safety i.e. If in the opinion of the Company, it's Servants or Agents, the Contracting Party or Guest is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, it's Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Contracting Party or Guest will, at the request or order of the Company, it's Servants or Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, it's Servants or Agents, encountering any liability.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS
8. The Contracting Party accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to the equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of a negligent act or omission of the Contracting Party oAr Guests.
9. The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. The Contracting Party and each and every Guest at their cost may increase the limit of their insurance cover by prior arrangement with the Company and its insurers.
10. The Company and it's Servants or Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Contracting Party or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company, it's Servants or Agents.
11. The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to save the Company. It's Servants or Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it's Servants or Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to the Contracting Party or Guests, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the contracted event in circumstances where the company is not at fault.
12. The Company, it's Servant or Agents accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company's control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted for programme. The Contracting Party agrees that the Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of weather conditions rendering the original event impractical or dangerous.
13. Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agrAeement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.
Segway City Tours
by HB-Adventure Switzerland
CH 5436 Würenlos
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet: www.hb-as.ch and www.segwaycitytours.ch
Tel.: ++41 (0)56 424 31 44
Fax: ++41 (0)56 424 31 37
Legal address: HB-Adventure Switzerland AG
CH 8037 Zurich
Zurich, April 2017