Explore the City of museums, Winterthur, driving the exciting Segway.
- the old town
- old and historic residental homes
- the "Birchermüsli"-district
- the village of old Oberwinterthur
- the Goldenberg with breathtaking view to the city
- the Oskar Reinhart Museum located at Römerholz
Tour takes place from 4 persons, maximum is 8 persons. For closed groups please contact us by phone or e-mail and ask us for a quote and availability. You will get our offer immediately.
Starting Time, Individual meeting point: Monday 17:30, Technorama Winterthur
To bring with: good shoework
Price does include:
- Personal Segway I2 (street legal)
- Safety west
- Rain poncho
Other important information:
Minimum age 16 years. Good footwear (No flip flops, open sandals or high heels) as well as for the current climatic conditions appropriate clothes recommended. Wearing a helmet is mandatory (helmets will be provided) and general ability to drive (no drugs, no alcohol) is assumed. The Segway City Tours will only take place in reasonable good weather conditions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a booked excursion can take place on the scheduled date/time. Due to weather or security reasons cancelled tours can be rescheduled at no further costs.
- Theoretical and practical excercise (approx 45) minutes